IGNOU December Exam Form 2023 – Registration for the December 2023 Term End Exam will starting with the University releasing the Online Exam Forms for the exam. IGNOU December Exam Form 2023 : ऐसे करें आवेदन Check Status, Last Date,
The students must be eligible to fill out their exam forms for any of the IGNOU term exams before they can start to complete their exam application forms. IGNOU December Exam form 2023 Step To Fill Examination Form :
I am writing to inform all IGNOU students that they should submit the IGNOU Exam Form for all Term End Examinations to qualify for the examination. A candidate who fails to submit an exam form will not be allow to appearing for any of the IGNOU university’s exams.
IGNOU December 2023 Exam Form Important Dates :
|I. 01st September, 2023 to 30th September, 2023 (upto 6 PM)
|Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses)(Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
|II. 23rd October, 2023 to 10th November, 2023 (upto 6 PM) (Online)
|Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses) without Late fee
|After 10th November 2023 at Regional Centre Concerned (Offline)
|Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses) Rs. 200/- per course with Late fee of Rs.1100/-
IGNOU December Exam Form 2023
The University officials are expecting the issue the notification regarding the examination by the first or second week of September 2023.
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|TEE (Term-End Examination)
|IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Deadline
|To Be Announced
|Theory & Practical
|Fill Exam Form
For the JUNE 2023 Term-End Examination, the Indira Gandhi National Open University will accept only those candidates who are both eligible and interested in applying online. On the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, complete details regarding the IGNOU Exam Form 2023 will be available.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED DURING FILLING ONLINE EXAM FORM:
- Answer to the question paper will be accepted in the language (s) in which the Programme is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will not be evaluated and cancelled without any information.
- June, 2023 Term-end Examination results are being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phased manner. In case, the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of online exam form for December, 2023, students are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences.
- Overseas Students may contact Director, International Division, Block-15, IInd Floor, Section-K, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068, Contact No:-+91-+91-011-29533987,29571682,29571689 Fax No:-+91-+91-011-29535502, Email id:- [email protected], [email protected] with regard to submission of examination form for appearing in December 2023 TEE.
Refund Of IGNOU Exam Extra Fee
For any query regarding non receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form and for refund of excess examination fee,
IGNOU December Exam Form 2023 How To Fill Step by Step & IGNOU Online Exam Form 2023 ?
- Go to the IGNOU Online Exam Form Submission page first.
- Select a program from the list.
- Provide your enrolment number (9 or 10 digits).
- Choose the Regional Centre in which you would like to appear (you can select any regional center in India).
- Then click the Submit button.
- In order to complete the application for examination, you need to choose your examination center code
- To appear for the December 2023 TEE you will need to enter your Birthdate, Gender, and Courses (Theory and Practical).
- In order to submit an assignment, you must select “Yes” for the option called Assignment submitted or not. Click on the Submit button.
- Please use your convenient method of payment to pay your exam fee online.
- A control number will be generating automatically.
There has been an increase in the examination fee for TEE Dec 2023 from Rs 150 to Rs 200. Term End Theory and Practical Exam Fees for IGNOU will be the same.
IGNOU Registrar SRD by emailing at [email protected] or you can also call them on 011-29571301
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSUCCESSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach the bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank and appeared in the examination illegally.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be adjusted/refunded as the case may be, to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
Frequently Asked Questions IGNOU December Exam Forms 2023.
A: IGNOU has not yet announced the deadline for submitting the December TEE.
To apply for the exam, candidates must visit the IGNOU official website at exam.ignou.ac.in. They must click on “Procedure for filling out online examination form” and begin filling out the form.
A: Yes, candidates can alter their program code when the correct IGNOU window opens.
A: Candidates need to enter “Enrollment Number” and “Date of Birth” to check the IGNOU term end exam form status.