By using the IGNOU Exam Percentage Calculator 2022 (June & December), candidates can calculate their percentage. Based on the marks obtained in Theory Examinations and Assignments, the percentage is calculated.
IGNOU requires that you complete your program and earn a degree certificate.
Students who have finished all examinations and have received an online IGNOU Grade Card or Result can use the formula below. Instructions and guidelines will be provided to help you determine your exact score on the exam.
Final grades are calculated based on term-end examination scores. IGNOU uses this method for most of its courses. Each semester/year, IGNOU Assignments (30% weighted) must be submitted to the coordinator.
In June and December, IGNOU conducts Term End Examinations, which account for 70% of the final grade. The examinations are available to candidates once their assignments have been submitted.
Read More Articles
- Hall Ticket 2022
- Re-Registration 2022
- ID Card Download 2022
- Passing Marks of Student
- IGNOU Assignment Status
- Exam Form 2022
- IGNOU Percentage Calculator
- IGNOU Grade Card 2022
- IGNOU Assignment Front Page
- IGNOU Date Sheet 2022
IGNOU Percentage Calculator: Online Marks Calculator for BCA, MCA
List of courses in IGNOU for which marks or percentage can be calculated using online tools –
- BAG Percentage Calculator (Bachelor of Arts General )
- BCOMG Percentage Calculator (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BSCG Percentage Calculator
- MCA Percentage Calculator (Master of Computer Application)
- MPS Percentage Calculator ignou (Master of Professional Studies)
- BCA Percentage Calculator ignou (Bachelor in Computer Application)
- BA Percentage Calculator(Bachelor of Arts)
- BDP Percentage Calculator (Bachelors Degree Program)
- MAPercentage Calculator (Master of Art)
- M.Com Percentage Calculator (Master of Commerce)
- B.Com Percentage Calculator (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BPP (Bachelor Preparatory Programme)
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DPE (Director of Physical Education)
- MPA (Master of Public Administration)
- MEG (Master of Arts In English)
- BCA Revised
- MCA Revised
IGNOU Percentage Calculator: How to Calculate?
please Use This Method to Calculate their Marks
|Subjects||Assignments||Theory||30% of Assignments||70% of Theory||Total (A+B)|
IGNOU Grade Calculator: How to Calculate?
|A||80% and Above|
|B||60% to 79.9%|
|C||50% to 59.9%|
|D||40% to 49.9%|
You will be graded according to the percentage you receive in your exams.
Also, Read This Articles
Both the assignment marks and the theory marks will be graded using a letter grading system. Here is how they will be graded:
A “D” grade on both assignments and the end-of-term test is required for IGNOU students to qualify. For you to be able to complete an IGNOU program successfully, your overall average must be at least a C.
FAQ on IGNOU Percentage Calculator
Total marks = 30 marks Theory + 20 marks in Assignment = 50 marks. To calculate the percentage, the student needs to divide the total marks by Total Subject and multiply by 100.
Unsuccessful Below 40% Pass 40% to 49.9% Second Division 50% to 59.9% First Division 60% and above.