Download IGNOU BLIS Previous Year Question Paper | BLIS Important Questions || IGNOU BLIS BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE Previous Year Question Paper| IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) announces the term-end exam date sheet before the IGNOU exam.
Students appearing in the IGNOU Term and Examination 2020 -2021 should complete their complete syllabus and start their exam practices as well.
It is important to work on the previous year questions in IGNOU. This increases the likelihood of students getting goods marks in the paper.
LIST OF IGNOU BLIS Previous Year Question Paper
|Course Code||Name of Course||Download|
|BLI 221||LIBRARY, INFORMATION AND SOCIETY||Click Here|
|BLI 222||INFORMATION SOURCES AND SERVICES||Click Here|
|BLI 223||ORGANISING AND MANAGING INFORMATION||Click Here|
|BLI 224||ICT FUNDAMENTALS||Click Here|
|BLI 225||COMMUNICATION SKILLS||Click Here|
|BLIE 226||MANAGEMENT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION CENTRE||Click Here|
|BLIE 227||DOCUMENT PROCESSING PRACTICE||Click Here|
|BLIE 228||INFORMATION PRODUCTS AND SERVICES||Click Here|
|BLIE 229||ICT IN LIBRARIES||Click Here|
Benefits of Solving IGNOU BLIS Previous Year Question Paper
The benefits of studying IGNOU previous year question papers are given below:
- Previous year question papers, what type of questions you can ask in the exam,
- which type of questions can come, then you can prepare for that.
- The best way is to solve the questionnaire, you can download the old question paper of IGNOU and solve it.
- You will be easily aware of the marking scheme and section wise of the questionnaire of IGNOU.
- By practicing the previous year question papers of IGNOU, students can increase their capacity.
- Working on the previous year’s questionnaire can help improve query solving abilities and how long to question which questions to do.